Arduino phone.

nicolas at ncartron.org nicolas at ncartron.org
Thu Jun 18 10:02:55 UTC 2015

Hi Nikolaus,

On Thu Jun 18 11:38:57 2015 GMT+0200, Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> Well, we need more people who are interested to sponsor small scale manufacturing. It is the low production batch size what makes such
> devices expensive.

One question if I may: myself being  a supporter and sponsor of the Neo900 (can't wait!), I wonder why you didn't start a Kickstarter/Indiegogo campaign?
That usually drives a lot of people to the project, which is gaining more attention and potential backers.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Nicolas.

--