Arduino phone.

Spacefalcon the Outlaw falcon at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Thu Jun 18 14:30:26 UTC 2015

Josh Branning <lovell.joshyyy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Last time ?SpaceFalcon? was on this list I suggested he got permission
> to use the source code from the copyright holders. I'm not sure if he
> listened.

First of all, I am no longer a 'he':

https://www.freecalypso.org/pipermail/community/2015-May/000016.html

Second, I have no idea who the copyright holders are.  It is none of
my concern.  If *you* care about legalities, then *you* need to do the
research of figuring out who the copyright holders might be and then
give them your firstborn or whatever it is they are going to ask for
in exchange for releasing their ancient abandonware under a license
which *you* would consider to be free.

Why don't YOU do it?  It is not reasonable to ask me (someone who
absolutely does not care about legalities) to do it, instead it needs
to be done by someone who does care - you, for example.

VLR,
SF