Getting Free Software Android SDK

Paul Kocialkowski contact at paulk.fr
Sun Jul 12 18:16:46 UTC 2015

Le dimanche 21 juin 2015 à 06:01 +0000, nicolas at ncartron.org a écrit :
> Hi Peter,
>
> On Sun Jun 21 07:21:25 2015 GMT+0200, Peter Olson wrote:
> > I wonder if it would be possible to tag all messages on this list with
> > [replicant] as a subject line prefix?
> >
> > The reason I ask is when I saw
> >
> >   Getting Free Software Android SDK
> >
> > I reflexively moved it to my spam folder, and only realized my mistake when
> > someone else posted a reply to it.
>
> I agree, and also allows filtering more easily.
> @Paul, can you change the Mailman configuration?

Actually I can't, but I can try to get in touch with the people that
can.

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Replicant is a fully free Android distribution running on several
devices, a free software mobile operating system putting the emphasis on
freedom and privacy/security.

Website: http://www.replicant.us/
Blog: http://blog.replicant.us/
Wiki/tracker/forums: http://redmine.replicant.us/