[Replicant] Please review - Stagefright vulnerability patchset

Paul Kocialkowski contact at paulk.fr
Thu Sep 3 13:34:33 UTC 2015

Le mardi 11 août 2015 à 00:13 +0200, Moritz Bandemer a écrit :
> I've merged the patches (listed here:
> http://redmine.replicant.us/issues/1287) to the Replicant sources and
> successfully recompiled/flashed Replicant after that for/on my
> device.
> Finally I've tested this productive device several hours without any
> misbehavior.
>
> Replicant forum thread:
> http://redmine.replicant.us/boards/39/topics/10329?r=10401
>
> Please review the patches attached (in the right order) and apply
> them,
> if you like.

For the record, all that was merged at this point.

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Replicant is a fully free Android distribution running on several
devices, a free software mobile operating system putting the emphasis
on
freedom and privacy/security.

Website: https://www.replicant.us/
Blog: https://blog.replicant.us/