[Replicant] Thank you

Nick replicant at njw.me.uk
Tue Oct 27 16:47:49 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

I just bought my first ever smartphone, a Samsung Galaxy S2 (the guy
in the shop was very unimpressed with my lack of interest in
shinyness), and put Replicant on to straight away, and it is working
great.

The install instructions were easy to follow (except the "put the
phone into usb storage mode" part, which I had no idea how to do,
but duckduckgo put me straight there ["wireless and networks" is
certainly not an intuitive place for it, but so it goes]), and
worked perfectly, and it's all just working great.

I haven't put any proprietary firmware on there, though I suppose
maybe I will for the wifi. It seems to be working very nicely now
though.

One little bug (which I suppose is maybe more of a base system thing
than a replicant thing, I don't know) is that in the "gallery"
programme thumbnails don't seem to work. No idea why that would be.

Thanks all so much for your hard work, you are doing great and
important work.

Nick