[Replicant] basic phone with 100% free software to use on Verizon?

H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Tue Dec 15 07:27:23 UTC 2015

Hi,

Am 15.12.2015 um 04:08 schrieb Mychaela Falconia <falcon at ivan.Harhan.ORG>:

> Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli <GNUtoo at no-log.org> wrote:
>
>> So I guess that "Mychaela Falconia" (I guess it's a pseudonym), doesn't
>> want to wait, and he wants "freedom" now.
>
> Considering that I have already made it abundantly clear that I am now
> female, having completed my gender transition in accordance with the
> standard WPATH protocol for doing such things, and that Mychaela Falconia
> *is* my new real name and not a pseudonym of any kind, your insistence
> on referring to me with male pronouns and treating my chosen female name
> (everyone who goes through a sex change gets to choose their new name
> for their new sex, it's part of the standard process) as some kind of
> "pseudonym" or "not real name" or "not true name" can only signify that
> you are a closed-minded bigot who cannot grasp the well-recognized
> (by now) facts that:
>
> (a) some people are born with a mismatch between gender identity
>    (brain sex) and physical sex,
>
> (b) being able to live in a gender role that is appropriate for the
>    person's inner gender identity (even it doesn't match the sex
>    to which the person may have been erroneously assigned at birth)
>    is a basic human right,
>
> (c) a person's inner gender identify cannot be changed without
>    annihilating that person,
>
> (d) medical and surgical transition into the person's preferred
>    sex is the only effective treatment for gender dysphoria, and
>
> (e) a change of sex is naturally accompanied by a change of name
>    to match the new sex.
>
> I find your remaining diatribes to be unworthy of my time to respond
> to them, hence I hereby cease all further dialogue with you.

please keep out this gender discussion from this topic. You
can decide for yourself what you want to be. For me you can
even be genderless or hermaphrodite.

It does not matter. For us. And it is not related to the discussion
of open source, free software, leaked software etc. And not related
how your project fits into this world or does not.

Your project does not change if you change your name, location,
gender or hair color. And is neither becoming better or worse because
of that.

Take a pause and relax...

BR,
Nikolaus