[Replicant] basic phone with 100% free software to use on Verizon?

Nico CARTRON nicolas at ncartron.org
Tue Dec 15 07:47:36 UTC 2015

Hi Mychaela,

> On 15 Dec 2015, at 04:08, Mychaela Falconia <falcon at ivan.Harhan.ORG> wrote:
>
> Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli <GNUtoo at no-log.org> wrote:
>
>> So I guess that "Mychaela Falconia" (I guess it's a pseudonym), doesn't
>> want to wait, and he wants "freedom" now.
>
> Considering that I have already made it abundantly clear that I am now
> female, having completed my gender transition in accordance with the
> standard WPATH protocol for doing such things, and that Mychaela Falconia
> *is* my new real name and not a pseudonym of any kind, your insistence
> on referring to me with male pronouns and treating my chosen female name
> [...]

I disagree: in another email, Denis talked about you using "she", so I think you're a little bit paranoid on this one :)

To be honest, I think the people on this list are more than open minded, otherwise they wouldn't be involved with free software.
I don't give a sh** about people's gender, all I care about is what we can discuss and the interactions we can have together.

Stopping a discussion abruptly is a shame, and again I don't think Denis' intention was to hurt nor joke.

Cheers,

--
Nico