[Replicant] Replicant 6.0

Wolfgang Wiedmeyer wreg at wiedmeyer.de
Sat Jan 2 17:05:00 UTC 2016

Hi all,

happy new year to you all!

The last weeks I was working on getting Replicant upgraded to a newer
CyanogenMod/Android release. I only work on the Samsung Galaxy S3 as
I only own this device for testing. I posted a report on the current status and
my work to the development forum:
https://redmine.replicant.us/boards/21/topics/12057
Basically all functionality works now, but there is still some work left.

I will also make a video that shows the current status.

I hope that my work can be useful for getting Replicant upgraded to a
newer release!

Best regards,
Wolfgang

--