[Replicant] fdroid on replicant: dfsg changes

Adí B aditya_bharadwaj at msn.com
Tue Aug 23 04:22:29 UTC 2016

Sounds good. I’ve made progress today to add a preference to hide anti-feature apps, which is similar to hiding root apps on non-rooted phones. That is, the apps are greyed out in the app list and search, but the user can still install the app.

Next, I will look for the appropriate place to look for android version to be Replicant and change the default for hiding anti-feature apps to True.