[Replicant] regarding future

Kurtis Hanna kurtis at riseup.net
Wed Oct 5 22:29:00 UTC 2016

>> I have a quick question for you. How close do you think you are for
>> implementing wifi into the replicant OS on the galaxy s2 / s3 ?
> This requires to replace the non-free WiFi firmware.

Wifi has been verified to work on the s2 using an external wifi usb dongle.
https://wiki.tehnoetic.com/doku.php?id=tehnoetic_wifi_replicant

It might work on the s3 as well, but I don't think anyone has tested it
out yet.

ryf.fsf.org says that the The TET-N150 wireless USB adapter is the same
as the TPE-N150USB Wireless N USB Adapter, from what I'm reading. I only
have the TPE-N150USB and an s3 right now, so I might try to get this
working in the near future. Has anyone else dinked around with any of
this yet?

In Solidarity,
Kurtis