[Replicant] USSD in Replicant 6.0

Kurtis Hanna kurtis at riseup.net
Thu Feb 16 04:45:00 UTC 2017

Replicant Community,

My carrier has USSD functionality and I'd love to be able to use it with
my Replicant 6.0 setup. I see that this used to work on an old Replicant
version and has been a consistent issue with the project.

https://redmine.replicant.us/issues/2
https://redmine.replicant.us/issues/32
https://redmine.replicant.us/issues/1011
https://redmine.replicant.us/issues/1569
https://redmine.replicant.us/boards/21/topics/12057?r=13053#message-13053

I'm more than willing to produce logs of the errors I get when I try to
use USSD, but need to know where to look. Having recently traveled to
Europe and having bought prepaid plans in various countries during my
stay, I found that not having this functionality was a bit of a
headache. I'm able to find work-arounds with my local carrier, but it
would be very pleasant to be able to utilize their USSD functionality.

In Solidarity,
Kurtis