[Replicant] (Hardware) donations for adding more supported devices to Replicant 6.0

Kurtis Hanna kurtis at riseup.net
Sat Feb 18 19:25:00 UTC 2017

Replicant Community,

Wolfgang is still in need of tons of devices! Do you have any devices
that you are able and willing to donate? He told me on IRC that the only
device he doesn't need is the i9305. He also mentioned that he has a
Note 2 on the way, but he might have to pay a customs fee since it was
shipped from the US. Is there any way that this fee, if he gets charged,
can be paid with Replicant money?

It is my understanding that shipments he receives from Europe would not
be subject to a customs fee, so if you are in Europe, please consider
donating a device!

If you don't have any devices, but want to support the project, please
consider purchasing a device and having it shipped to him.

Wolfgang is also looking to obtain a Nexus 10.

Tiberiu: Are you still able to send the S2 and S3 that you offered in
the email below?

Paul: Are you still able to ship the tablets that were supported in 4.2
and any other relevant devices?

Wolfgang: Please let us know if I misspoke on anything above and whether
there are other devices on your wishlist. We are here to help. Thanks
for the work you're doing.

In Solidarity,
Kurtis

Tiberiu: