[Replicant] PLEASE HELP Re: Compatibility Inquiry

Jan Mack mack.3 at drei.at
Mon Feb 20 10:01:09 UTC 2017

Hello everybody,

I would be very grateful, if somebody shared a similar interest and
could give me some advice...

I my understanding, I woul belive that replicant should work on any
android device, no? Even if not listed as "supported"?

Isn't it just like having a PC designed for Win XP/VISTA/7 on which you
install and run another OS? Like linux or "XP black" for example?

PLEASE advise!

Best Regards

Jan