[Replicant] Investigating U-Boot for the Galaxy S3

Wolfgang Wiedmeyer wreg at wiedmeyer.de
Sat Mar 4 22:09:21 UTC 2017

Hi all,

some time ago, I collected information about running U-Boot on the
Galaxy S3 and wrote a blog post about it[1]. I thought that this might
be interesting for the subscribers of this lists.

I actually wanted to make this a 3-part post series with a second post
about the currently used kernel for the S3 and a third post about my little
adventure running the mainline kernel with Replicant on the
S3. Unfortunately, I keep delaying writing the third post because of
other Replicant work, but I already wrote the second post a few months
ago[2].

Best regards,
Wolfgang

[1]  https://blog.fossencdi.org/u-boot-galaxys3.html