[Replicant] Replicant 6.0 for the Note 2

Fil fil.bergamo at riseup.net
Sat Mar 11 12:29:07 UTC 2017

Michael Bohn:
> Hi All,
> i have still problems to scan network with the RepWifi app.
> In the most cases the app did not find any networks.
I'm very sorry for that..
Do the scripts work?
Are you trying to connect to 5G networks?
Please note that most ath9k adapters only work within the 2Ghz range, so
maybe you're not seeing any network because they're outside the
adapter's operable range.
If you are able to do so, please check whether your WiFi access point is
operating in the 5G or in the 2G range.

I have updated RepWifiApp, enabling logging support, so that you can
fetch logs and send them to me, in the hope that I can see thing more
clearly and help you find a solution.
Please, check this link:
http://redmine.replicant.us/boards/9/topics/14079?r=14105#message-14105
and follow the instructions on how to enable and fetch logs.
Then send me an email privately (not in the mailing list) attaching the
log file.

> And I did not how I could add Networks or connect to Network.
> Under the Manage Networks I have one network but I miss the add and
> conncet function.
That's the intended behaviour.
The managing function serves the only purpose of seeing connection
details and deleting stored passwords if needed.

> Thanks  for help.
You're very welcome!

Fil