[Replicant] Website updates for Replicant 6.0 release
Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli
GNUtoo at no-log.org
Mon Mar 20 08:49:52 UTC 2017
On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 00:01:37 +0100
Wolfgang Wiedmeyer <wolfgit at wiedmeyer.de> wrote:
> The patches in this patch series get the website ready for a release
> of Replicant 6.0.
- Thanks a lot for all the work on Replicant 6.0!!!
That work is really important.
You saved the Replicant project from being obsolete.
- If I take too much time to review the patches, feel free to merge
- Would it also be possible to fix the FSDG compliance by:
- Making a script to filter out non-fsdg compliant f-droid packages,
by filtering out packages with anti-features
- Asking f-droid people to maintain a separate repository for
Replicant without the packages with anti-features.
- Asking f-droid people to use that separate repository on Replicant
(they can probably detect that the Android distribution running is
This would fix the Replicant FSDG compliance issue, and not get
Replicant unlisted from the list of fully free (Android)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Replicant