[Replicant] Publication of Replicant's IRC logs

Kurtis Hanna kurtis at riseup.net
Tue Mar 28 23:41:00 UTC 2017

Hello Replicant Community,

This issue has come to a head. I did not receive any feedback on my
original email below. I found out today that there have been matrix bots
in the #replicant freenode channel for a little while now. I have not
determined how long the bot(s) have been keeping a complete log of the
room, but it has been happening.

I suggest that we immediately add something to the topic of the
#replicant freenode IRC saying that our room is logged and the logs are
available on the internet. I don't think that we necessarily need to say
where they are available in matrix.

What are your thoughts on this?

In Solidarity,
Kurtis