[Replicant] FSFE: Replicant needs your help!

Matthias Kirschner mk at fsfe.org
Thu Apr 6 07:10:31 UTC 2017

* Wolfgang Wiedmeyer <wreg at wiedmeyer.de> [2017-04-05 17:17:28 +0200]:

> > where is Wolfgang located? Is it in Europe? (Maybe it makes sense that
> > people can send devices to the Berlin FSFE office, and we post it from
> > there, depending on where they should go).
>
> I'm in Munich (Germany).

Ok. In that case it does not make much sense to bundle devices from
Germany in the Berlin office and then send it to another location to
save postage.

In this case Wolfgang, would you also like to send a short message to
fsfe-de at lists.fsfe.org ? I could imagine that people from the same
country are more likely to post you devices.

I will also contact you offlist about one I can donate.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Kirschner - President - Free Software Foundation Europe
Schönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany | t +49-30-27595290