[Replicant] No mobile network suddenly

Tomas Nordin tomasn at posteo.net
Sat Apr 15 18:43:18 UTC 2017

Laura Arjona Reina <larjona at larjona.net> writes:

> It happened exactly the same in my phone, same model, same Replicant
> version. Factory reset didn't help, and reflashing Replicant 4.2.2
> didn't help either. I tried flashing Replicant 6.0 too, and didn't
> help, but flashing Cyanogenmod 13 solved the issue, my sim card was
> recognized and worked well. So now I'm using CM13 :/

Thanks for reporting that, I am hoping not to have to revert to CM (or
is it LineageOS now), but of course if recommended I can try to update
replicant. Sorry it didn't work out for you with replicant.

> In Replicant 6.0 there was a note about the problem of certain SIM
> cards not being recognized; I have to send the radio logs (encrypted)
> to the issue tracker, in order to help the diagnosis (sorry it's being
> delayed!).

Ok, but still it has been recogniced for me all along until maybe now
then.

> But I frankly don't know why this worked well in Replicant 4.2.2 until
> "now", and suddenly stoped working. Maybe it's a mode of the SIM card
> that the operators switched too, that was not used until now, and this
> is why now it does not work? (I doubt this is the case because when

Hmm, what to say?

> Sorry I cannot be of more help.

You are helping, thanks