[Replicant] Replicant Digest, Vol 225, Issue 1

Allan Mwenda allanitomwesh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 19:37:39 UTC 2017

That was not my aim at all, i contribute to replicant, but I'm also well aware of its shortcomings. The original message was if LineageOS can replace CyanogenMod on the FSFE page. Yes. Hell yes. Should they add the Galaxy S2 with Dongle? Hell yes too. But not everyone is keen to go this far, especially when all they wanted to do was liberate their current device (the topic of that fsfe page)