[Replicant] Update WifiAdapter page (TL-WN722N v1)

Fil fil.bergamo at riseup.net
Fri Aug 25 10:34:26 UTC 2017

Tiberiu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for writing and maintaining a documentation page about
> external WiFi adapter that work with Replicant without nonfree blobs.
>
> https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/WifiAdapter
>
> Could you please update "TP-Link TL-WN722N" to "TP-Link TL-WN722N v1",
> since nowadays the market is full with v2 which has a different chipset
> (Realtek) that requires nonfree blobs?
>
> https://wikidevi.com/wiki/TP-LINK_TL-WN722N_v2

I've updated the wiki page adding a footnote that refers to the WikiDevi
pages for the device (and I may have messed around a bit with edit
history before getting the right version.. sorry I'm a beginner.)

Though, I should point out that I've never tested directly any version
of "TP-Link TL-WN722N" so I can't guarantee in person that the claims
are true, and as such I felt obliged to add "(not tested)" at the end of
the note.

Again, sorry for messing with the edits..

Fil