[Replicant] RepWifi new version v0.5 released

Fil fil.bergamo at riseup.net
Sat Aug 26 13:25:09 UTC 2017

Hello everybody,

I just released a new version of RepWifi, with additional features and
some restyling.
The updated APKs are available at the same old forum post:
https://redmine.replicant.us/boards/9/topics/14079

Source code is available at my repo hosted on git.replicant.us

Wolfgang, and other Replicant maintainers: If you are interested in
merging the new version in the Replicant tree, please let me know if
anything needs to be done on my side to make it available.

Also, I would be interested in discussing possible ways to auto-update
the app inside Replicant without having to manually remove the apk from
the system partition. Maybe some integration with f-droid could be
useful?

Regards,

Fil