[Replicant] Calendar and address book syncing without google. Not working.

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Mon Nov 20 08:24:55 UTC 2017

Hi.  DAVDroid has worked really stable for me several years now.  Are
you sure you gave it permission to calendar/contacts?  Sometimes on re-
install I forget this because it doesn't ask for it directly.  If you
get crashes, I would suspect that something is wrong with your phone --
DAVDroid nor Replicant rarely crashes for me, and when it does it is
usually reproducible.  Can you test with another phone maybe?

Not sure this helps, but wanted to reply so you don't feel like you are
on your own on this :)

/Simon