[Replicant] Forum s_p a_m issues

Fil fil.bergamo at riseup.net
Thu Jan 11 13:06:14 UTC 2018

Hello,

I've deleted all the spam messages I've found on the forum, and blocked the originating accounts.

I suggest we take some actions to mitigate future attacks, like closing forum threads older than a couple of years.
I don't know if redmine has any built-in feature to mitigate spam, but I'm willing to do some research about that.

In the meanwhile, I wait for your feedback about the opportunity of closing old forum threads.
I will easily do that, if there's consensus in the community.

Cheers,

Fil

--
Sent from my libre Replicant phone.