[Replicant] Replicant on Nexus One

Isocrates sophoclestechnologies at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 20:12:22 UTC 2018

Hello,

I have a Nexus One on which I would like to install Replicant. The wiki
states that the status of this device is unmaintained, nevertheless the
relevant files are still available to download. I accept full
responsibility for the device, but I don’t know how to go about installing
Replicant. I’ve installed the latest version of Replicant on another
device, but the files seem to be different from those of the Nexus One.

Could someone please advise me on how to install Replicant on the Nexus One?

Thank you.