[Replicant] Work on Replicant 7.1

Joonas Kylmälä joonas.kylmala at iki.fi
Sun Feb 18 22:36:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have been working for the past couple days on the next Replicant
version. The work I have done is based on the cm-14.1 branches from
LineageOS project. Forkbomb (Simon, I guess) said there was no support
in LineageOS 15 for the Samsung Galaxy S3 devices so I thought it was
better to go with the cm-14.1 branch for now.

The work I have done so far is in the following repositories:

git://git.putti.space/replicant/build.git
git://git.putti.space/replicant/manifest.git
git://git.putti.space/replicant/vendor_replicant.git

You need to checkout the branch replicant-7.1.-dev. You can get the
source code also with "repo init -u
git://git.putti.space/replicant/manifest.git -b replicant-7.1-dev". So
far only the building of toolchain works (vendor/replicant/build-toolchain).

If this all sounds good to you, could someone with commit rights update
the git.replicant.us/LineageOS-mirror/* repositories so we could remove
the github remote from the manifest file? Also the forks in
git.replicant.us/replicant/ needs to be merged with the latest AOSP 7.1
/ LineageOS 14.1 versions.

Joonas