[Replicant] Work on Replicant 7.1

Joonas Kylmälä joonas.kylmala at iki.fi
Sat Mar 3 15:00:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have now committed all my Replicant 7.1 work to git repositories.
Again, to get the source code all you need to do is create an empty
directory and run the following commands inside it:

$ repo init -u git://git.putti.space/replicant/manifest.git -b
replicant-7.1-dev
$ repo sync -jN

Then follow the instruction from
<https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/wiki/GalaxyS3I9305Build>.
I have tested the build only for i9305 but I don't even know if it boots
yet with my recent changes so if you happen to have that device at hand
it would be nice if you could try! In case it doesn't boot, the output
from the serial console would be nice.

The build still depends quite heavily on the prebuilt binaries but some
of them have been removed.

If you are interested in helping just ping me on IRC (nick: Putti) or
send email to this mailing list.

Joonas