[Replicant] Patch tracking, Was: i9305: Add support for rt2500usb wifi devices

Joonas Kylmälä joonas.kylmala at iki.fi
Fri Mar 23 20:48:00 UTC 2018

Hi!

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli:
> Would some tool like patchwork be a good idea to track the patches
> status?

I like the idea. I have found patchwork very useful when one needs to
download patches sent to mailing list before joining the list, or if you
are developing on different machine where you have your emails.

Should we host ourselves or do you know somebody who has patchwork
software already installed and we could join the instance?

Joonas