[Replicant] Patch tracking, Was: i9305: Add support for rt2500usb wifi devices

doak doak at posteo.net
Sat Mar 24 08:31:41 UTC 2018

Hello,

only reading the Wiki about 'patchwork', it seems to be interesting and just enough to get an overview of provided patches.

OT:
I was just thinking "why not use own hosted GitLab instance" which would imho contain everything which we need but some forum. But then I have found the quite fresh discussion which was summarised very detailed by Wolfgang here:
  https://redmine.replicant.us/projects/replicant/activity?from=2017-08-29
Though, I would like to have the merge request workflow (and still have the feeling that this widely known "concept" would help to get more attention), I agree that this is probably not the most complicated concept you need to get used to to be able to develop for Replicant.
Not forgetting the issues regarding performance with /a lot/ of /big/ repositories (Wolfgang linked it) and perhaps SaS issues.

Best regards,
doak