[Replicant] device not accessible through adb

Fil Lupin fillupin at protonmail.com
Fri Jun 22 00:27:10 UTC 2018

Hi again,
trying to backup my device before upgrading replicant, I encounter a situation : I do not succeed into accessing my device through adb (I opened a ticket here to keep trace https://redmine.replicant.us/issues/1883).

I tried several standard solution for this, but it did not work.
The installation of the phone probably had a problem,ans I would like to save some data before installing again the system (which will solve the issue I hope).

Do you have any idea how to make adb work?
Thank you

- Fil Lupin.