[Replicant] backup stock ROM without root

Fil Lupin fillupin at protonmail.com
Wed Aug 22 06:02:38 UTC 2018

Hi,
I would like to help testing this, and I am really convinced this would be helpful for our community, but I lake information to do this.

If you know how to backup all partition of a stock samsung device, could you say it?
If you know this is not possible, could you let me know? I will so not loosing some time waiting for some impossible way.

Thank you,

- Fil Lupin.