[Replicant] Changes for 6.0 0004 release

Joonas Kylmälä joonas.kylmala at iki.fi
Mon Sep 17 16:23:00 UTC 2018

Hey,

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli:
> On Sat, 15 Sep 2018 17:00:00 +0000
> Joonas Kylmälä <joonas.kylmala at iki.fi> wrote:
>
>> I mean pushing those repositories where I did "git merge
>> upstream/<upstreambranch>" and the merge worked without any conflicts
>> and didn't require any additional commits after the merge.
> ok, this looks good.
>
> Acked-by: Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli <GNUtoo at no-log.org>

Awesome! Those repositories consisted of most of the merges so after
that we won't have too much to do in regards of getting the security
fixes! :) I will give an update after those repositories have been
pushed to git.replicant.us remote. I can't use my development machine at
the moment but should be able during the weekend.

I'm super excited about this getting forward, and thanks to Denis for
the reviews!

Joonas