[seagrant-dev] BSG Project Update and Weekly Coordination

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Mon Jul 28 18:29:39 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 3:28 PM, Carr, Justin <Justin.Carr at oregonstate.edu>
wrote:

> 1.       I have attached the rough script I came up with for installing
> and configuring the Sencha + Phonegap tool chain on an Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit
> environment. As we discussed, this “script” is meant to be read for its
> content and will not behave well if run.
>
> 2.       BSG is currently configuring 3 workstations to dual boot into
> Ubuntu for future collaboration purposes with the OSL.

​I found out that we actually started on some chef ​recipes for this but
having this script is great. Let me find out where we are with that and get
back to you.

How is the current environment working thus far? Longer term we do need to
figure out the workstation environment with Linux but I'd like to get it
moved onto our chef managed environment eventually. But if its working for
now lets keep it as-is.

Thanks-

--
Lance Albertson