[seagrant-dev] Monday Backlog Planning Meeting Notes
Justin.Carr at oregonstate.edu
Tue Jul 29 15:56:43 UTC 2014
Monday Backlog Planning Meeting 7/28/2014
Admin workflow orientation
* Trello + Chili Project + TFS
* Task estimates will be done in Story Points, velocity will be done in hours.
* 1 story point should be roughly equal to 1 hour of work.
* OSL: See OSL Trello board
* BSG: Workflow items
* BSG: Holding off on further app development until workflow items are complete and current mockup direction is validated.
Justin's Action Items:
* Make sure to send Michael and Jacob the client documentation on user stories.
* Email Mark today (Monday) re: questions below and from last meeting
Questions for Mark:
* Do we need to worry about figuring out what's in stock beyond season/vendor presence?
* Do we need to talk about fish preparation at the dock? (dried, fillets, shelled/whole)
* What is the logic behind when a fish is in season? dates? legal protections? Can this be overridden?
Systems Development Engineer - Business Solutions Group
Oregon State University
100 Bexel Hall
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the seagrant-dev