[seagrant-dev] BSG Project Update and Weekly Coordination

Doyle, Jamie Jamie.Doyle at oregonstate.edu
Tue Jul 29 17:00:23 UTC 2014

Hi—
I can’t join the call this Wed until 11:30, and I’m wondering if we could push it back 30 mins?

Thanks,
Jamie

Jamie Doyle
Sea Grant Extension Faculty
OSU Extension Service - Coos & Curry Counties
631 Alder Street, Myrtle Point, OR  97458
Fax: 541-572-5963
cell: 541-297-4227
jamie.doyle at oregonstate.edu<mailto:jamie.doyle at oregonstate.edu>