[seagrant-dev] License

Jordan Evans jordane at osuosl.org
Thu Jul 31 22:47:44 UTC 2014

I would recommend avoiding GPL 3 because it is incompatible [1] with GPL 2,
and has caused significant problems [2] for projects in the past trying to
incorporate a library using one into a program written under the other.

[1] https://www.gnu.org/licenses/quick-guide-gplv3.html
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=658739

--Jordan Evans