[seagrant-dev] Sample Product Data FW: tips/education

Carr, Justin Justin.Carr at oregonstate.edu
Wed Aug 6 23:37:44 UTC 2014

Mark has sent in the first drafts of sample product data. Bear in mind these are rough and do not constitute a spec. He has also invited us to give advice/feedback on how to organize this data.

Ken will you be available to meet early next week to talk about this? The mockup meeting is tomorrow and I expect that we will have lots of things we can start executing on.