[seagrant-dev] More Sample Vendor Data FW: Vendor skeleton

Carr, Justin Justin.Carr at oregonstate.edu
Wed Aug 6 23:41:05 UTC 2014

Addendum to previous email attachments:

From: Farley, Mark
Sent: Wednesday, August 6, 2014 4:15 PM
To: Carr, Justin
Subject: Fwd: Vendor skeleton

This list is not exhaustive - and is generating some discussion. Take it as a 'rough'. We probably need to connect with some fishermen and talk how they market products.

You see the problem.....

Mark Farley
HMSC Visitor Center Manager | Technologies and Exhibit Developer | Oregon Sea Grant
2030 Marine Science Drive, Newport OR 97365
Office: 541-867-0276 | Cell: 541-207-5283 | Fax: 541-867-0320

http://oregonstate.edu/freechoicelab/

http://hmsc.oregonstate.edu/visitor/

Begin forwarded message: