[seagrant-dev] Wednesday Meeting Notes

Carr, Justin Justin.Carr at oregonstate.edu
Wed Aug 20 19:34:18 UTC 2014

Wednesday Scrum and Sprint Kickoff

8/20/2014

Objectives:

  *   Standup - status report
  *   New navigation flow document
  *   Backlog planning meeting for sprint
     *   New backlog items:
        *   Splash screen
        *   New home screen (search options)
        *   Education screens
           *   Menu
           *   Education details

Notes:

  *   Error behaviors; keep thinking about what kinds of errors we will need to be able to handle and navigate through.
  *   License progress - feedback at staff meeting
  *   Does Sea Grant have a domain where they want backend service deployed?

Action Items:

  *   (BSG) How should we handle and recover from different kinds of errors?
  *   (Ken) Set up data-input interface meeting with Mark F.