[seagrant-dev] Wednesday Scrum/Coordination Meeting Notes
Justin.Carr at oregonstate.edu
Wed Aug 27 19:39:15 UTC 2014
* Stand up
* Check on the project's completion date for the contract
* How do we populate home screen lists?
* Convenience endpoints for populate
* Populate cities drop-down by API query to find existing cities.
* How do we store/display franchises and organizations?
* What role does the education piece play for the user base? How should we go about making it accessible yet unobtrusive?
* Currently the plan is to use YouTube links, these will need to be investigated for Sencha interactions (missing content?)
* Vendors don't have a way to indicate availability
Questions for Sea Grant:
* Data input for vendors: At what point do we validate address data against Google?
* Set of default addresses in case of failure?
* (Justin) Transfer BSG's Repo ownership to organization
* (Ken) Get Mark F. to check on the data input features
* (Justin) Ask Carrie about setting up an API call training project
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the seagrant-dev