[seagrant-dev] Recap of API Design

Carr, Justin Justin.Carr at oregonstate.edu
Thu Sep 25 23:44:52 UTC 2014

It could be a couple things. Sharing on draw.io is a bit buggy right now. The gist of the document is the "left side" of the whiteboard diagram you and I were talking about yesterday. My questions for Mark have to do with how they would like to organize the Story object's content in the app screens. Where do videos and images fit in?