[seagrant-dev] iOS Enterprise License and Sea Grant's Mobile App Projects

Baker, David David.Baker at oregonstate.edu
Fri Oct 17 17:10:58 UTC 2014

Hi Justin,

I can invite you or any other developers on your team that need access to the account.  I don't know the specifics from there, as far as submitting and getting your app ready for it, but once it is submitted, I can review and approve.

Just let me know the Apple IDs and I'll send you all member invites.

(Just a note, this is for internal distribution of apps  and testing only...this is not for submission to the store...that's our other iOS program account).

Regards,

David