[seagrant-dev] Thursday Meeting Notes

Carr, Justin Justin.Carr at oregonstate.edu
Mon Oct 20 20:01:09 UTC 2014

Thursday, Oct 16 2014

Objectives:

*         Acceptance Criteria

o   Some implied, but we will need explicit, testable criteria to make sure we're covering all our bases.

*         Mockup Walkthroughs

o   Data Input GUI

?  Looks awesome!

?  Potentially changing the help/tooltips to reflect the distinction between buying season and fishing season.

o   Mobile App

?  We still have the default GUI elements and some testing colors that need to be cleaned up

?  Map controls will need to be tweaked

*         Google Maps is including its default set of nodes/waypoints - need to get rid of these.

*         Coupling list elements and corresponding map nodes

*         Nice to have: grouping/collapsing map nodes

?  Look and feel still up for review with University iOS licensing requirements

Action Items:

*         Justin, follow up on acceptance criteria with Mark F.

*         Justin, ping David Baker again re: iOS licenses.

*         Justin, record bugs from google maps to task tracker.

Justin Carr
Systems Development Engineer
Oregon State University - CASS: Business Solutions Group