[seagrant-dev] FW: Oregon's Catch Splash

Carr, Justin Justin.Carr at oregonstate.edu
Wed Oct 29 19:52:52 UTC 2014

From: Farley, Mark
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 12:47 PM
To: Carr, Justin
Subject: Fwd: Oregon's Catch Splash

Justin,

Here is a .ai file with the Oregon's catch splash screen. We have it in layers to accommodate the differing sizes of devices - also osu/sea grant logo placement - which are 'loose' to accommodate the inevitable changes that will come from OSU.

Feel free to have the team rob from any of the components to flesh out any other aspects of the app screens that would benefit from some snazz.

I did get your acceptance criteria email - I'm writing proposals today - let's talk tomorrow and put that part to bed. I also have our apple logins to give you.

Mark

Mark Farley
HMSC Visitor Center Manager | Technologies and Exhibit Developer | Oregon Sea Grant
2030 Marine Science Drive, Newport OR 97365
Office: 541-867-0276 | Cell: 541-207-5283 | Fax: 541-867-0320

http://oregonstate.edu/freechoicelab/

http://hmsc.oregonstate.edu/visitor/