[seagrant-dev] API Sorting

Carr, Justin Justin.Carr at oregonstate.edu
Fri Oct 31 22:58:30 UTC 2014

Which API endpoints are we referring to?

For the What's Fresh API we had discussed returning results by proximity within a given range provided by the query. This way a user could send either a city they're interested in, or their current lat-lng, and get results that are closest at the top of the list.

However, for educational info and the Working Waterfronts app, we hadn't discussed any sorting order yet.

-Justin