[seagrant-dev] Following Up On Test App Requirements

Carr, Justin Justin.Carr at oregonstate.edu
Mon Nov 10 23:54:02 UTC 2014

Mark,

I apologize for being hard to reach these past couple days. I am feeling much better now and I expect to be back to my regular work hours.

I just wanted to follow up with you about a couple things that we discussed since last time:

1.       Setting up a demo/testing environment

a.       In the short term, we have an Android-ready build that we could package and make available for download. However, we want to be very clear that the build would be out of date very quickly as we continue to fix bugs and add new features.

b.      In the long term, it would make more sense to have a package-release process put together so that you would have constant access to our most recent, bleeding-edge builds. I'm going to talk to Ken about the possibility of setting up that kind of pipeline through the OSL this week.

2.       Acceptance criteria

a.       You mentioned that you had proposals to look at. Let's schedule a time to go over those. I'm free to talk any time this week 9am-5pm except for Thursday at noon and all of Friday morning.

Thanks!

Justin Carr
Systems Development Engineer
Oregon State University - CASS: Business Solutions Group