[seagrant-dev] Displaying Real Data

Carr, Justin Justin.Carr at oregonstate.edu
Fri Dec 5 18:08:00 UTC 2014

Mark,

Just a quick project update for you:

*         I'm currently working on splitting the repository into the two mobile apps that we plan to deliver, I'm hoping those new repos will be ready early next week.

*         Jacob is investigating how to send the user to other apps on Android and iOS from links inside the app

*         Michael is working on page layouts and displaying images for the educational information section.

Michael was asking if it would be possible to get some examples of real vendors, products, and educational data into the What's Fresh database so that everybody can see whether or not the features we have built thus far are playing nicely with real data. Would it be possible to do that either today or early next week?

Thanks again and, as always, please feel free to call or email with questions or concerns.

Justin Carr
Systems Development Engineer
Oregon State University - CASS: Business Solutions Group