[seagrant-dev] Changes to backend interface

Farley, Mark Mark.Farley at oregonstate.edu
Tue Dec 30 04:51:09 UTC 2014

I’m at home with the kids - so any time really works. Cell phone. Just let me know when. Afternoon would have less screaming and yelling in it.

Mark

Mark Farley
HMSC Visitor Center Manager | Technologies and Exhibit Developer | Oregon Sea Grant
2030 Marine Science Drive, Newport OR 97365
Office: 541-867-0276 | Cell: 541-207-5283 | Fax: 541-867-0320

http://oregonstate.edu/freechoicelab/

http://hmsc.oregonstate.edu/visitor/