[seagrant-dev] App Icon Specifications

Carr, Justin Justin.Carr at oregonstate.edu
Thu Jan 15 22:37:57 UTC 2015

Mark,

As I mentioned in my last email about art specs, I think I'm having trouble finding a good list of app icon specs because the people writing the specs are also looking for a good list of icon specs. ;-)

Here is the list provided by our app packaging tool: https://github.com/phonegap/phonegap/wiki/App-Icon-Sizes

How are the splash screens coming along? We are approaching feature complete on both apps and will begin working on beta test deployment. Optimistically, local-machine demos (not-deployed, dev builds, just like last demo) will be ready in 1 week.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!

Justin Carr
Systems Development Engineer
Oregon State University - CASS: Business Solutions Group