[seagrant-dev] Working Waterfronts API

Carr, Justin Justin.Carr at oregonstate.edu
Fri Jan 16 20:20:15 UTC 2015

Evan,

Good questions!

I went over the design specs that Mark and I talked about after Demo meeting #2 and I think the features that would require those endpoints are out of scope.

We would only need a general "Categories" or "Hazards" endpoint if we were going to filter our data by categories or hazards before showing it to the end user and no such filtering feature was asked for.

However, as was mentioned in IRC, I could see some very silly people wanting to browse the Oregon waterfront businesses by the kinds of hazards they present to life and limb.